Each cottage sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms (or up to 12 if you would like to book both cottages at once)
These former stables sit almost directly on the beach in Allonby on the Cumbria Coast (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty).
The cottages both have a modern seaside style interior and enjoy their own courtyard garden and outdoor patio area with table and chairs where you can enjoy the sunshine on summers days. With newly installed gas central heating they are a cozy delightfully relaxing year round destination. Should the weather be inclement curl up with a book on the sofa in front of the log-burner or watch one of the many DVDs.
Captains Cottage benefits from stunning views of the sea, Solway coast and the Scottish hills whilst Porthole cottage benefits from village views through it’s distinctive round window.
Both cottage sleep 6 in three good sized bedrooms (Two king size bedrooms and one room with two single beds). The properties are both on one level so have very easy access. There is parking for a cars outside Captains cottage in the courtyard and further ample free parking for both cottages immediately outside the courtyard.
Holiday Cottages on the Solway Coast
Inside the cottages you’ll find: :-
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining Area with built in units, electric cooker, washing machine, fridge,freezer, microwave, table and chairs, crockery and all utensils provided.(Porthole cottage also has a built in dishwasher)
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Bedroom one and two both benefit from a king size bed dressing table bedside tables and wardrobes.
- The third bedroom is equipped with two single beds bedside tables and a wardrobe.
- Both cottages are an ideal base for a relaxing holiday but for more active types it also provides great access to the beach for windsurfing, kite boarding, fishing and many other sports.
Allonby in a beautiful position on unspoilt coast with views over to Galloway and Criffel,it has much to offer visitors to the area and is the ideal base from which to explore the beautiful Cumbrian coast as well as the English Lake District. The village itself has many ammenities, all within walking distance of the cottage, including two pubs (with good food at reasonable prices), swimming pool, fish and chip shop, tea rooms, village shop and antiques / curios shops.There is a well equipped children’s playground within a 20 yard walk of the cottage (with no roads to cross)
There are some beautiful beach walks in the area.
Allonby is on the perimeter of the Lake District with easy access for Lakes towns (e.g. Keswick) or for fell walking.
On your arrival, you will find freshly laundered linen and towels and a complimentary welcome pack of essentials.
Pets are accepted by prior arrangement only.
We have a no smoking policy inside the cottage.
Prices from £395 per week (No extra charge for electricity.)
Please feel free to contact Anna on 07896007118 if you have any questions.