Captains Cottage self catering holiday cottage in Allonby ( sister cottage to Temple Cottage) sleeps 6 in three bedrooms.
In addition to the stunning sea views from the kitchen / dinning area and outdoor decking area it also enjoys the following features :-
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining Area with built in units, electric cooker, washing machine, fridge,freezer, microwave,dishwasher table and chairs, crockery and all utensils provided.
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Bedroom one and two both benefit from a king size bed dressing table bedside tables and wardrobes.
- The third bedroom is equipped with two single beds bedside tables and a wardrobe.
- The cottage is an ideal base for a relaxing holiday but for more active types it also provides great access to the beach for windsurfing, kite boarding, fishing and many other sports.
To view prices and availability please see visit :-
- Anita Wardy
Beautiful cottages at the most beautiful location. The view of the sea was simple amazing.
The walks were beautiful and the views were breathtaking. What a wonderful experience.
1/26/2016House of Malt
Really nice place, amazing views, very clean and well presented. Will be back for sure.
- Marcus Loydl
Nice clean modern holiday Cottage
Very comfortable ,beautiful area
9/19/2020The Turboprop Channel 101
Great cottage. Very cosy and have come several times and will undoubtedly return!
Captains Cottage Current Bookings: